- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wisconsin Potatoes Pesto Potato Salad Recipe
|Russet potatoes||12 Pound (Wisconsin)|
|Green onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), minced|
|Anchovy fillets||2 Ounce, minced|
|Balsamic vinegar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared pesto||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Celery||4 Cup (64 tbs), sliced|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
Calories 1804 Calories from Fat 622
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g107.1%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3 mg
Sodium 1629.5 mg67.9%
Total Carbohydrates 265 g88.3%
Dietary Fiber 20.5 g81.9%
Sugars 20.3 g
Protein 31 g62.9%
Vitamin A 37.9% Vitamin C 165.6%
Calcium 26.9% Iron 72.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In large saucepan cover potatoes with water, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered with lid tilted, 20-30 minutes until tender.
2. Drain potatoes and slice 1/2 inch thick.
3. In a small bowl combine green onions, anchovies, sugar, salt, vinegar and oil and mix well.
4. Add pesto and blend well.
5. Pour dressing over warm potato slices, mix gently and cool to room temperature.
6. Add celery and parsley, mix gently and serve.