- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cook Along Winter Bean Soup Recipe Video
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Veg oxo cube||2|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground coriander||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Cup (32 tbs), for frying|
Calories 777 Calories from Fat 643
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g111.6%
Saturated Fat 10 g50.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 415.9 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 10.9 g43.6%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 9 g18.1%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 10.3%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 18.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Heat some oil in a pan then add the onions and garlic. Stir for 5 minutes ensuring the mixture doesn’t burn.
3) Add the cumin, coriander and pepper and stir the mixture for a further 2 minutes.
4) Now prepare the stock cubes by crumbling them and adding half litre of the boiling water. Add this to the pan.
5) Now add the remaining half litre of boiling water and Pre-Prepared beans and lemon juice into the pan.
6) Stir the mixture and simmer for 25 minutes. The soup is then ready to serve.
The video is brought to you by FitBrits . Please visit our site and show us some love.