- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mushrooms with Chicken Braised in Wine Recipe Video
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken||1 Large, chopped|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced|
|Green onions||5 Medium, chopped finely|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Shallot||1 Medium, minced|
|Riesling wine||1 Cup (16 tbs) (dried)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, minced|
Calories 887 Calories from Fat 496
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g85.1%
Saturated Fat 16.7 g83.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 267.4 mg
Sodium 499.7 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 78 g155.6%
Vitamin A 37.3% Vitamin C 31.2%
Calcium 7% Iron 22.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In plate, place chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. In a large Dutch oven, heat oil and add chicken. Cook on both the sides.
3. In a pan, melt butter and add mushrooms. Cook until brown.
4. Add onion, garlic and shallot and cook until soft.
5. Deglaze the pan with ¼ cup of the wine.
6. Add chicken and rest of the wine.
7. Sprinkle parsley and cover the lid and bring to simmer. Cook it for 20 minutes.
8. Place chicken on a plate and serve mushrooms over it. Season broth with salt and serve with bread.
9. Sprinkle parsley and serve .