- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wine Baked Salmon With Tarragon Sauce Recipe
|Salmon steaks||24 Ounce (Four 6 Ounce Each Pieces)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried tarragon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Non fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Plain)|
|Dijon mustard||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon slices||4 (For Garnishing)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped (For Garnishing)|
Calories 280 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.4%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89.6 mg
Sodium 162.7 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.99 g4%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 39 g77.3%
Vitamin A 12% Vitamin C 19.6%
Calcium 16.8% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray the baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Wash the salmon steaks and pat dry with a paper towel.
3) In the baking dish, arrange the steaks.
4) Pour wine all over the steaks and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of dried tarragon leaves.
5) Bake for about 15 minutes or until done.
6) In a saucepan, add yoghurt, mustard, 1 teaspoon of tarragon and cook over low flame until the mixture becomes warm. Keep stirring the mixture in between.
7) Divide the tarragon sauce into four equal portions. Pour over each plate.
8) Arrange the salmon steaks over the sauce.
9) Garnish the steaks with lemon slices and chopped parsley.