- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Classic Spanish Tapas Recipe Video
|Huacatay/Black mint||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|White vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 669 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.8%
Saturated Fat 0.66 g3.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24 mg
Sodium 166.2 mg6.9%
Total Carbohydrates 158 g52.8%
Dietary Fiber 14.7 g58.7%
Sugars 102.1 g
Protein 18 g36.9%
Vitamin A 34% Vitamin C 86.5%
Calcium 40.4% Iron 104.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk white vinegar, water and sugar together.
2. Add whole garlic cloves into it.
3. Chop the peppers and add into the pickle base.
4. Put this pickle into a bowl and leave it for 2-3 days.
5. Clean boiled Octopus and cut it into pieces.
6. Slide pickled pepper and garlic onto skewers.
7. Serve it with wine of your choice.