- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wild Mushrooms with Truffle Butter Sourdough Paired With Mcmanis Viogner Recipe Video
|Truffle oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Truffles||1 Tablespoon, peeled|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Portabella mushroom||40 Gram, slice|
|Oyster mushroom||8 Medium, slice|
|Shiitake mushroom||5 , slice|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Madeira wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sourdough bread||200 Gram|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, shave|
Calories 3485 Calories from Fat 911
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 103 g159.1%
Saturated Fat 61.5 g307.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 250.9 mg83.6%
Sodium 1731.1 mg72.1%
Total Carbohydrates 509 g169.8%
Dietary Fiber 355.9 g1423.8%
Sugars 122 g
Protein 365 g730.3%
Vitamin A 73.7% Vitamin C 20%
Calcium 20.1% Iron 23.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixer, add butter and whip until fluffy. Add truffle oil, shaved truffle peelings, salt and pepper and set aside.
2. In a hot pan, add olive oil and caramelize all the sliced mushrooms.
3. Once caramelized, de-glaze using Madiera wine. Add terragon, salt and pepper and mix.
4. Toast the sourdough bread in the oven or in a toaster. Once toasted, form the bread using cutters or a knife.
5. Spread the truffle butter over the bread and top with the mushrooms.
6. Garnish with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley and serve with Mcmanis Viogner as a yummy appetizer.