- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wild Mushrooms in Papillote Recipe Video
|Oyster mushroom||1⁄4 Pound, chopped|
|Shiitake mushroom||1⁄4 Pound, chopped|
|Portobello mushroom||1⁄4 Pound, chopped|
|Shallots||2 , chopped and divided|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), chopped and divided|
|Zucchini||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), julienned|
|Carrots||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), julienned|
|Extra virgin olive oil||6 Tablespoon, divided|
|Celtic sea salt||To Taste|
|Rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped and divided|
|Thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped and divided|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 643 Calories from Fat 490
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.9%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 254.7 mg10.6%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.7%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.5%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 8 g15.2%
Vitamin A 332.9% Vitamin C 48.4%
Calcium 9% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 450° F. Grease the parchment paper with olive oil and set aside.
2. In a large bowl place mushrooms, pour in 4 tbsp. olive oil, add in the half of garlic and onion.
3. Season with salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme. Toss well and set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, toss the julienne vegetables with 2 tbsp. of olive oil, the remaining garlic, shallots and chopped herbs, salt and pepper.
5. Divide the julienne vegetables between the parchment and top with the mushrooms.
6. Fold parchment over mushrooms, folding and crimping edges tightly to seal and enclose filling completely.
7. Bake packets in a shallow baking pan for 20 minutes at 450 degrees F.
8. Serve Wild Mushrooms in Papillote with roasted potato.