- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wiener Schnitzel Recipe
|Veal round steak||1 Pound, cut into serving pieces (boneless)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||7⁄10 Cup (10.67 tbs), grated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1886 Calories from Fat 1154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 129 g198.8%
Saturated Fat 45.6 g227.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 708.4 mg236.1%
Sodium 5497.7 mg229.1%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.2%
Dietary Fiber 13 g52.1%
Sugars 15.5 g
Protein 107 g214.5%
Vitamin A 15.1% Vitamin C 11.5%
Calcium 93.6% Iron 26.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Beat together eggs, water, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese on wax paper. Dip veal into egg mixture, allowing excess to drain off. Coat each with bread crumb mixture. Dipagain into egg and coat with crumbs. Let stand about 15 minutes to dry coating.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
4. Spray surface of preheated grill with vegetable non-stick coating or grease lightly. Place a layer of cutlets on grill.
5. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Turn cutlets over and continue cooking for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until lightly browned and tender.
6. Scrape off grill surface; reheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH. Grease grill and continue cooking remaining cutlets as directed.