- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Whole Wheat Soy Noodle Dough Recipe
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), measured scoop and level|
|Soy flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), measured scoop and level|
|Water||9 Teaspoon (As Needed)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 830 Calories from Fat 195
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.3%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg
Sodium 1119.8 mg46.7%
Total Carbohydrates 126 g42%
Dietary Fiber 21.8 g87.4%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 42 g84.2%
Vitamin A 10.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 15.2% Iron 52.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the wheat flour, soy flour and salt until well-mixed.
2) Add the eggs and oil and process for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) With machine running, gradually pour in teaspoons of water until the dough begins to gather into a ball, then process further until the dough is firm and elastic.
4) Remove the dough from the processor bowl, flour well.
5) Use the dough to prepare noodles.