- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough in the Bread Machine Recipe Video
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (+ 2 tablespoon of water)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole wheat flour||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Rapid rise yeast||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 193 Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.3%
Saturated Fat 0.49 g2.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 164.6 mg6.9%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.8%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 7 g14.3%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), water, vegetable oil and whole wheat flour.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners of the bread maker to make a well in the center and add in the sugar, salt and the fast rise yeast.
3. Put the machine on the dough setting, and bake the bread for 1 hour and 20 minutes or as per the bread maker instruction manual.
4. Once done, remove the dough onto a board, sprinkle some flour and knead it gently into a ball and let it rest for 15 minutes before shaping it into the desired pizza dough.
5. This amount of dough can make about 2 - 3 large pizzas.