- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Whole Wheat Crackers Recipe
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 343 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.7%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 387.3 mg16.1%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.8%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 7 g13.4%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.7% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 325º F before baking.
2) Take a measuring cup; put lecithin in it and fill with oil to 1/3 cup mark, mixing well with a fork.
3) Mix in oil and lecithin mixture to flour and salt with fork.
4) Pour in cold water to make a dough.
5) On a lightly floured board, roll out the dough and cut with round cookie cutter.
6) Perforate this with a fork and place on an oiled cookie sheet.
7) Bake for about 15 minutes in the preheated oven until crisp and light brown.
8) Separate into pieces and serve.