- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Whole Wheat Bread Sticks Recipe
|Dry yeast||1 Teaspoon|
|Warm water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Malted milk powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Gluten flour||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1624 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.9%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 610 mg25.4%
Total Carbohydrates 345 g114.9%
Dietary Fiber 56.6 g226.3%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 68 g136.1%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 0.07%
Calcium 18% Iron 102.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add remaining ingredients except egg white and mix well.
3. Divide dough into 12 balls. Roll each ball between hands to form a bread stick. If desired, pinch in half to form 24 short bread sticks.
4. Place on a nonstick baking sheet. Let rise 1/2 hour.
5. Beat egg white and 2 tablespoons water until frothy. Brush on bread sticks and sprinkle with topping.
Possible Toppings: Salad Supreme Garlic powder Onion powder Italian Dressing Mix Any low-calorie topping
6. Bake at 400Â° for 12 to 15 minutes.