- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Whole Fish Cooked Chinese Style Recipe
|Whole fish||1 Pound, cleaned (2 Whole Fish Such As Mullet, Carp, Bream, 450 Gram)|
|Ginger root piece||1 Inch, peeled (2.5 Cm)|
|Onions spring||2 , trimmed|
|Carrot||1 , peeled|
|Ham||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Mushrooms||2 Ounce, thinly sliced (50 Gram)|
|Dry sherry||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Soy sauce||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Sugar||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Spring onion tassels||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 572 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.3%
Saturated Fat 0.71 g3.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.1 mg
Sodium 2476.8 mg103.2%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.8%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 89 g177.4%
Vitamin A 330.8% Vitamin C 36.4%
Calcium 117.4% Iron 131.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place the fish in a shallow ovenproof dish.
3. Thinly shred the ginger, onions, carrot and ham and sprinkle these over the fish, together with the mushrooms.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients together and spoon them over the fish.
5. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes per 450 g (1 lb) or until the fish is tender, turning the fish over halfway through cooking.
6. Serve garnished with spring onion tassles.