- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Whole Baked Chicken in Wok Recipe Video
|Whole chicken||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||4 Medium, minced|
|Rice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 321 Calories from Fat 155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.5%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85 mg
Sodium 680.4 mg28.3%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.26 g1%
Sugars 10.5 g
Protein 22 g45%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 4.3%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree.
1. Put a dressed whole chicken in a wok.
2. Sprinkle cumin powder on the chicken.
3. Pour honey over it.
4. Pour soya sauce on top of it.
5. Add the garlic into it.
6. Massage the spices mixture on the chicken for 1 minute and keep the breast down.
7. Put the wok in the oven in the last rack and cook for 40 minutes.
8. In a saucepan put the rice and put in enough water so that the water is filled up to the first knuckle of the finger.
9. Seal the pan with a lid and cook on high.
10. Take the chicken out from the oven half way and turn it over using forks.
11. After the chicken is well cooked, take it out into a tray and slice it.
12. Serve the chicken with steamed rice.