- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Whiting In Mushroom Sauce Recipe
|Button mushrooms||9 Ounce, sliced (250 Gram)|
|Shallot||1 , peeled, chopped|
|White wine||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Juice Extracted From 1 Fruit)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Fresh cream||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Mixed herbs||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 803 Calories from Fat 257
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.9%
Saturated Fat 16.7 g83.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 202.6 mg
Sodium 640.6 mg26.7%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 16.2 g
Protein 78 g156.6%
Vitamin A 32.5% Vitamin C 20.1%
Calcium 26.5% Iron 27.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a large casserole dish, add mushrooms, white wine, shallot, lemon juice, butter, cover, and cook for 3 minutes on power.
2) Take a glass dish and pour the cooking juices from the mushroom in the glass dish.
3) Mix mushroom with whiting fillets and season with salt and pepper.
4) Cover and cook for a few minutes.
5) Pour the remaining juices with mushroom and cream so that it covers the fillet.
6) Garnish with finely chopped fresh herbs and serve.