- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Whiting In Cress Sauce Recipe
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm), washed|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Fresh cream||5 Fluid Ounce (150 Milliliter)|
|Shallot||1 , peeled and sliced|
|White wine||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1318 Calories from Fat 499
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g85.5%
Saturated Fat 35.3 g176.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 271.9 mg
Sodium 878.3 mg36.6%
Total Carbohydrates 121 g40.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.53 g2.1%
Sugars 52.7 g
Protein 77 g153.7%
Vitamin A 109.8% Vitamin C 75%
Calcium 62.1% Iron 19.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a casserole dish and cook watercress with butter for 3 minutes on power.
2) Blend the watercress and add cream, salt, and pepper.
3) Cook for another 2 minutes on power and keep aside.
4) Take a serving dish and arrange whiting fillets.
5) Add the remaining butter, white wine, and shallot and cook on power for 5 minutes.
6) Drizzle the juice from the fish into the sauce.
7) Sieve the juice and serve immediately with boiled potatoes.