- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fish A La Nantaise Recipe
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Fish stock/Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||10 Ounce (250 Grams)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (1 Package, 100 Grams)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 963 Calories from Fat 306
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g53%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 458.5 mg
Sodium 800.9 mg33.4%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.7%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 121 g241.8%
Vitamin A 177.8% Vitamin C 62%
Calcium 14.7% Iron 25%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Whole fish shuld be preferred, but without gills.
2) Cut off the fins and scrape the inside of the fish thoroughly.
3) Sprinkle salt over fish and let it stand for 15 minutes.
4) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
5) Clean the vegetables and dice the carrots.
6) Slice the leeks with more green part and finely chop the onions.
7) In a pan, saute the vegetables except mushrooms, in butter until tender but do not brown them.
8) In a well-greased ovenproof dish, pour the veggies.
9) Cover them with fish stock or water.
10) Place raw mushrooms in between the veggies.
11) Sprinkle lemon juice, salt and pepper over fish and place it on top of vegetables.
12) Blend the softened cream cheese with flour and enough milk to make the cheese spread easily.
13) Spread evenly the cheese over the fish.
14) Place the dish in the oven at 150°C (300°F) for 3/4 hour until the fish and vegetables are tender.
15) Serve the creamy fish as main dish.