- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
White-Wine French Dressing Recipe
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red-wine vinegar-||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1056 Calories from Fat 959
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 109 g167.1%
Saturated Fat 15 g74.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3931 mg163.8%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 2 g3.8%
Vitamin A 55.2% Vitamin C 72.7%
Calcium 12% Iron 24.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, place together all the ingredients.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Stream the vinegar mixture into jar with tight-fitting lid.
4) Secure tightly with the lid and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
5) Shake the jar vigorously before serving.
6) Drizzle on desired salad or lettuce and serve.