- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
White Sauce Chicken Recipe Video
|Milk||100 Cubic Centimeter|
|White wine||20 Cubic Centimeter|
|Parsely||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Salt and pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oil/Oil balsamic vinegar||8 Cubic Centimeter|
Calories 432 Calories from Fat 290
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.7%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 128.2 mg42.7%
Sodium 526.5 mg21.9%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.16%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 30 g59.2%
Vitamin A 9.8% Vitamin C 6.8%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the chicken in bite size pieces, wash and dry.
2. Season the chicken with half of the salt and pepper.
3. In a non-stick pan with hot oil, fry chicken for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Pour in the white wine and bring to boil.
5. Remove the chicken pieces and keep warm.
6. In the same pan, melt butter add milk and remaining salt and pepper.
7. Simmer the milk mixture for 2 minutes or until it gets thick.
8. Add parsley and stir to mix.
9. Place chicken on serving plate and top with white sauce. Serve White Sauce Chicken hot.