- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
White Sauce Chicken Recipe Video
|Milk||100 Cubic Centimeter|
|White wine||20 Cubic Centimeter|
|Parsely||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Salt and pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oil/Oil balsamic vinegar||8 Cubic Centimeter|
Calories 389 Calories from Fat 236
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.5%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g43.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 116.2 mg
Sodium 519 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.16%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 32 g64.2%
Vitamin A 8.6% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the chicken in bite size pieces, wash and dry.
2. Season the chicken with half of the salt and pepper.
3. In a non-stick pan with hot oil, fry chicken for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Pour in the white wine and bring to boil.
5. Remove the chicken pieces and keep warm.
6. In the same pan, melt butter add milk and remaining salt and pepper.
7. Simmer the milk mixture for 2 minutes or until it gets thick.
8. Add parsley and stir to mix.
9. Place chicken on serving plate and top with white sauce. Serve White Sauce Chicken hot.