- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Radish Salad Recipe Video
|Radish||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs) (cut into sticks)|
|Kosher salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||2 Medium (minced)|
|Green onion||1 Bunch (100 gm) (chopped)|
|Chili pepper||2 Teaspoon (flakes)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon, roasted|
Calories 56 Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.1%
Saturated Fat 0.3 g1.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1457.7 mg60.7%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 2 g3.8%
Vitamin A 20.7% Vitamin C 52.8%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel a radish and cut it into thin matchsticks.
2. Take a large bowl and put 3-3½ cups of radish matchsticks into it.
3. Add 1 tablespoon kosher salt and mix it by hand. Set aside for 5 minutes.
4. Squeeze out any excess water from the radish strips.
5. Add 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 stalk of chopped green onion, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes and 2 teaspoon sugar.
6. Mix together by hand until well combined.
7. Add 1 teaspoon roasted sesame seeds and mix it up a bit more.
8. Transfer it to a serving plate and serve it with rice.