- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
White Pizza with Garlic Chicken Spinach & Sun-Dried Tomatoes Recipe Video
|Basil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For the pesto sauce)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), chop (For the pesto sauce)|
|Pine nuts||2 Tablespoon, roast (For the pesto sauce)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For the pesto sauce)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For the pesto sauce)|
|Salt and pepper||1 Teaspoon (For the pesto sauce)|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs) (For the pizza dough)|
|Regular salt||2 Teaspoon (Leveled) (For the pizza dough)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (For the pizza dough)|
|Yeast||1 Tablespoon (For the pizza dough)|
|Chicken breast||800 Gram, dice (For the pizza topping)|
|Garlic salt||1 Tablespoon (For the pizza topping)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (For the pizza topping)|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, chop (For the pizza topping)|
|Provolone cheese||250 Gram (For the pizza topping)|
|Baby portabella mushrooms||250 Gram, slice (For the pizza topping)|
|Sun dried tomato||100 Gram (For the pizza topping)|
|Black olives||100 Gram (For the pizza topping)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded (For the pizza topping)|
|Fresh baby spinach||1 Bunch (100 gm) (For the pizza topping)|
|Fresh mozzarella/Bocconcini||200 Gram (For the pizza topping)|
Calories 927 Calories from Fat 475
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.3%
Saturated Fat 13.4 g66.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 108.8 mg
Sodium 1996.8 mg83.2%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g19.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.5%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 52 g103.9%
Vitamin A 35.5% Vitamin C 20.3%
Calcium 52.1% Iron 32.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPizza pan
1. In a bowl mix the water and dry yeast.
2. Prepare the pizza dough by mixing all the ingredients and kneading it until soft.
3. Once done let the dough rest till you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
4. In a mixing jar blend the basil, garlic, pine nuts, ½ cup olive oil together till you get a sauce consistency do not add the cheese and salt & pepper.
5. Once done add another ½ cup of olive oil and blend once again keep it aside.
6. We need to add the parmesan cheese , salt & pepper once the pesto sauce is ready
7. In another pan place the chicken breast and sprinkle the coarse garlic salt and add the oil and sauté the chicken breast.
8. Once the chicken breast is cooked keep it aside to cool.
9. Just when your ready to serve, assemble your pizzas. Start on the pizza dough which you have already prepared by rolling out the dough to 14 inch in diameter.
10. On the baking trays dust some corn meal and place the rolled out dough onto it.
11. Spread the pesto cheese evenly and then put the provolone cheese over it.
12. Next add the cooked chicken pieces to the filling followed by Baby portabella mushroom on top.
13. Then top it with the sun dried tomatoes, black olives, mozzarella cheese & spinach.
14. Add the buffalo mozzarella cheese slices and sprinkle black pepper flakes finally top it with Parmesan cheese.
15. Bake the pizza at 450 degree in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
16. Remove and cut into wedges and serve with your favorite beverage.
If you like a crusty pizza then let the cooked pizza rest for an hour so that you get the crusty texture.
White pizza means a lot of white cheese and white meat.