- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Bake White Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes Recipe Video
|Unbleached flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cubed|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pure vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 (at room temperature)|
|White chocolate||4 Ounce, melted|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (at room temperature)|
|White chocolate truffles||12 Medium|
Calories 291 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.4%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g40.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 67.6 mg
Sodium 142 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.62 g2.5%
Sugars 20.1 g
Protein 5 g9.2%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 0.38%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift in the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. In another bowl, cream together butter with sugar adding sugar in small batches using electric beater, until the light and fluffy,
5. Pour in the vanilla and then the egg and whisk well to incorporate everything.
6. Add the melted chocolate slowly and mix it in.
7. Add the dry mixture in to the wet mixture alternating with buttermilk in small batches and mix well, and begin and end with the dry ingredients.
8. Equally drop the batter in the lined muffin tray and bake in the preheated oven for 19-22 minutes.
9. Halfway through the baking, pop one truffle in each cupcake.
10. Frost with your favorite frosting and serve on a fancy platter.