- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
White Chocolate Toffee Cookies Recipe Video
|Brown sugar||5 Ounce (3/4 cup)|
|Quick oats||1 Ounce (1/2 cup)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Ounce (1/3 cup)|
|All purpose flour||10 Ounce (1 3/4 cup)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||8 Ounce (2 sticks at room temperature)|
|Light corn syrup||1 Ounce (2 tablespoons)|
|Egg||1 Large (2 ounces)|
|Vanilla extract||9 Gram (2 teaspoons)|
|Whitechocolate||8 Ounce (1 ½ cups)|
|Toffee pieces||8 Ounce (1 1/3 cup)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6039 Calories from Fat 3033
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 340 g522.8%
Saturated Fat 185 g924.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 801.4 mg267.1%
Sodium 4843.2 mg201.8%
Total Carbohydrates 708 g235.9%
Dietary Fiber 10.5 g42%
Sugars 458 g
Protein 58 g116.3%
Vitamin A 129.1% Vitamin C 9.1%
Calcium 69% Iron 82.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and place the oven racks on the upper and lower thirds of the oven.
2. In a food processor, combine the brown sugar, oatmeal, and granulated sugar and process until the mixture is finely ground.
3. In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, and salt together.
4. On the electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the room temperature butter and corn syrup and mix on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
5. Add the whole egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
6. Add the dry ingredients in two parts, mixing on low speed until just combined. Add in the white chocolate and toffee pieces mixing until just combined.
7. On a double sheet pan (two sheet pans together) lined with parchment paper, drop 1 1/2- inch mounds of dough about 3 inches apart from one another, about 12 to a sheet pan.
8. Bake the cookies for 10 minutes or until the cookies are just starting to turn golden along the edges. Halfway through baking, rotate the sheet pans to ensure even baking.
9. When done, remove from the oven and cool on the sheet pan for about 2 minutes.
10. Serve the cookies on cooling or store in an air-tight container.