- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's White Chocolate Ritz Cracker Sandwich Cookies Recipe Video
|Ritz crackers||16 Ounce|
|Creamy peanut butter||18 Ounce|
|White chocolate chips||12 Ounce|
Calories 1173 Calories from Fat 667
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g116.3%
Saturated Fat 26.8 g134.2%
Trans Fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 10 mg
Sodium 1063.8 mg44.3%
Total Carbohydrates 105 g35.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.3%
Sugars 50.3 g
Protein 28 g56.3%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 27.7% Iron 18.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Top a flat tray with waxed paper.
2. Evenly spread peanut butter on the flat side of the ritz cracker, cap it with another cracker with its flat side down.
3. Repeat the same process to make several ritz cracker sandwiches.
4. Using a small tongue, dip the ritz cracker sandwiches one by one in the melted white chocolate, place them on the tray covered with waxed paper.
5. Serve as a dessert finger food with your choice of soft drink.
The quantity of ingredients required will depend on the number of cookies you want to prepare.