- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe Recipe Video
|Chocolate cookies||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cream removed, crushed|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|White chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or more)|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce, softened (4 (8 ounce) package)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Raspberry preserve||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (seedless)|
|Water||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs) (to thin the preserve)|
Calories 903 Calories from Fat 519
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g90.2%
Saturated Fat 33.3 g166.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 227.4 mg
Sodium 378.3 mg15.8%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.6 g2.4%
Sugars 71.6 g
Protein 12 g24%
Vitamin A 32.1% Vitamin C 0.43%
Calcium 21.1% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare a water bath to place in the oven while oven is preheating.
3. In a bowl combine the crushed cookie crumbs with the butter and mix until moistened.
4. Press the crumbs into the bottom of a prepared spring form pan and place in the freezer for at least 15 minutes.
5. In a large bowl add the cream cheese and sugar. Beat on low speed until fluffy and free of lumps.
6. Blend in the milk and mix in the eggs one at a time, beating after each egg.
7. Add in the sour cream, vanilla, & flour. Mix until well combined
8. Remove the chilled crust from the freezer and pour on the chocolate chips until there is an even layer.
9. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pan.
10. In a small bowl, mix raspberry preserve with enough water until it is thin & syrupy.
11. With a spoon drizzle a few swirls of raspberry preserve on top of the cheesecake. Drag a knife through the cheesecake to swirl the raspberry preserve.
12. Place the pan in water bath and bake for 1 hour. When cheesecake is done simply turn off the oven and let cheesecake cool off completely in the oven.
13. When cheesecake has cooled, wrap it in saran wrap and place into the refrigerator overnight to completely set.
14. Do not remove from pan until the next day.
15. In a serving plate, slice the cake and serve garnished with cool whip, fresh raspberries and shaved white/ dark chocolate.