- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake- Easy and Heavenly Recipe Video
|Oreo cookie||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (or chocolate cookies)|
|Melted butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|White chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||32 Ounce, softened (4 (8 ounce ) packet)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raspberry preserve||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), seedless|
|Water||1 Teaspoon (as required)|
Calories 899 Calories from Fat 553
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g96.5%
Saturated Fat 37.1 g185.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 257.7 mg85.9%
Sodium 479.9 mg20%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g24.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.28 g1.1%
Sugars 68.4 g
Protein 13 g25.7%
Vitamin A 39.1% Vitamin C 0.43%
Calcium 23.8% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Remove the cream from the cookies. In a food processor or using rolling pin, crush the cookies and place them into another bowl.
2. In the bowl with crushed cookie crumbs add butter and mix until moistened.
3. In a prepared spring form pan, put the crumbs and press it into the bottom.
4. Place in the freezer for at least 10-15 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
6. Prepare a water bath in a baking tray and place in the oven while it is preheating.
7. FILLING: In a large bowl add the cream cheese and sugar. Beat on low speed until fluffy and smooth.
8. Pour the milk and mix well till combined.
9. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition till incorporated.
10. Put sour cream, vanilla and flour. Continue to mix until well combined.
11. Remove the chilled crust from the freezer and Put white chocolate chips on it to form an even layer.
12. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pan on the chocolate chip layer.
13. In a small bowl, mix raspberry preserve with enough water until it is thin & syrupy.
14. With a spoon pour raspberry preserve on top of the cheesecake in swirls.
15. Drag a knife through the cheesecake to swirl the raspberry preserve in desired pattern.
16. Place in the prepared tray and bake for 1 hour. When cheesecake is done turn off the oven and let it cool completely in the oven.
17. Once the cheesecake has cooled completely, wrap it in plastic wrap and place into the refrigerator overnight to completely set.
18. In a serving plate, slice the cheesecake and garnish with fresh raspberries and white chocolate shavings or whipped cream and serve chilled.