- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies: Cookie Jar Recipe Video
|ﬂour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Macadamia nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely (Plain unsalted kind)|
|White chocolate||7 Ounce (Lindt chocolate)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5507 Calories from Fat 2738
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 313 g481.8%
Saturated Fat 144.6 g722.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 809.7 mg269.9%
Sodium 1531.2 mg63.8%
Total Carbohydrates 636 g212%
Dietary Fiber 19.1 g76.5%
Sugars 409.2 g
Protein 68 g136%
Vitamin A 103.6% Vitamin C 10.6%
Calcium 72.9% Iron 110.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
2. In small bowl, mix together ﬂour, soda and salt and set aside.
3. In a mixer, cream together the butter and both sugars along with the eggs & vanilla.
4. Stop mixer and add ﬂour mixture, nuts and white chocolate. Turn speed on low and mix until just combined.
5. Drop onto parchment lined baking sheets and bake for 9 minutes.
6. Serve with your favorite beverages and enjoy!