- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lynn's White Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Light brown sugar||16 Ounce|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|White chocolate chips||12 Ounce|
|Cooking spray||4 Dash|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Confectioner sugar||16 Ounce|
Calories 485 Calories from Fat 209
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.4%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g79.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.9 mg
Sodium 160.6 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 55.7 g
Protein 4 g7.9%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 10.5% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 15-1/2x10-1/2x1" jelly roll pan with a cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a stand mixer, blend together butter, light brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
3. Add in the flour, baking powder and salt, start blending on low and then increase the speed. Mix until all blended together.
4. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
5. Spread the mixture evenly over the prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Take out the crust and let cool completely on a cooling rack.
7. Meanwhile make frosting – Cream the cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
8. Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla and continue beating until all incorporated and smooth.
9. Spread the frosting on the completely cooled cookie bars.
10. Refrigerate until frosting is hard.
11. Cut into bars and serve on a platter or plate. Keep refrigerated.