- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
White Bean Salad Recipe
|Green onions||14 Ounce (2 bunches)|
|Radishes||24 (2 bunches)|
|Canned ripe olives||9 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Green olives||7 Ounce, drained (1 jar)|
|Canned pimentos||4 Ounce, drained and stripped (1 can)|
|Canned anchovy fillets||4 Ounce, drained, rolled (2 cans, 2 ounces each)|
|Eggs||6 , hard-cooked, shelled and lengthwise quartered|
|Artichoke hearts||12 Ounce, marinated and drained (2 jars, 6 ounces each)|
|Salami||6 Ounce, sliced (1 package)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1571 Calories from Fat 851
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 98 g150.2%
Saturated Fat 20.5 g102.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1365.3 mg
Sodium 9040 mg376.7%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.8%
Dietary Fiber 51.9 g207.5%
Sugars 21.1 g
Protein 94 g187.8%
Vitamin A 428.7% Vitamin C 585.5%
Calcium 119.3% Iron 174.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare white bean salad and allow it to season.
2. Nip off roots and stems from radishes and onions, cut them into roses. Chill.
3. Spoon bean salad on a plate and arrange radishes, onions, green and ripe olives, pimientos, anchovy fillets, quartered eggs and artichoke hearts in a single row.
4. Roll salami slices and place them towards plate edges.
5. Serve white bean salad with oil and sprinkle vinegar over it.