- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Whiskey Town Bbq Sauce Recipe
|Onion||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Jack daniels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Liquid smoke||2 Tablespoon|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1143 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.56 g0.86%
Saturated Fat 0.11 g0.55%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6551.4 mg273%
Total Carbohydrates 213 g70.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.1%
Sugars 178.4 g
Protein 4 g8%
Vitamin A 18.8% Vitamin C 49.2%
Calcium 35.5% Iron 56.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, combine the garlic, onion and Jack Daniels together.
2) Saute till the garlic and onion are tender. This takes about 10 minutes.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and gently simmer, uncovered, for about 20 minutes. Keep constantly stirring. If a smoother sauce is preferred, the mixture can be strained.
5) Serve or use as preferred.