- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Whipping Cream Biscuits Recipe Video
|Self rising flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey/Maple syrups||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Jam or marmalade||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
Calories 174 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.2%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.4 mg9.8%
Sodium 295.8 mg12.3%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.13%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 1 g2.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.39%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, add the flour and whipping cream.
4. Stir to mix it well and knead into a dough.
5. Place it on a flat suface and roll into 1/2 inch thick.
6. Using a cookie cutter cut the dough into desired shape.
7. Place them on the prepared cookie sheet.
8. Bake for around 8 minutes or till they turn light golden brown in color.
9. Remove from the oven and let it sit for few minutes before serving.
10. In a serving plate, cut it into half and spread jam, marmalade, honey or maple syrup over it and serve with refreshing beverage of choice.