- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wheat-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video
|Soft butter||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raw sugar||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Barley flour||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dark chocolate chips||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 10969 Calories from Fat 4244
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 485 g746.6%
Saturated Fat 271.4 g1356.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1779.8 mg
Sodium 3032.3 mg126.3%
Total Carbohydrates 1563 g520.9%
Dietary Fiber 119.6 g478.4%
Sugars 586.6 g
Protein 163 g326.8%
Vitamin A 245.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 96.2% Iron 199.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
* Cream together the butter and raw sugar. Add the vanilla and eggs and mix until smooth.
* Combine the barley flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
* Mix together the dry ingredients and the butter mixture.
* Stir in the dark chocolate chips.
* Scoop balls of the dough onto parchment paper covered cookie sheets and flatten with a fork that has been dipped into hot water.
* Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until the bottom is golden.
* Remove from the tray and cool on a wire rack.
* (makes approximately 5 dozen)