- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Wheat-Free Almond Cookies Recipe Video
|Butter||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Raw sugar||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Almond extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Rye flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Barley flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Baking powder||5 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped almonds||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 2081 Calories from Fat 932
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 104 g160%
Saturated Fat 43 g215.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 372.7 mg
Sodium 770.9 mg32.1%
Total Carbohydrates 264 g88.1%
Dietary Fiber 35.7 g142.9%
Sugars 107.5 g
Protein 43 g86.9%
Vitamin A 42.5% Vitamin C 0.16%
Calcium 76.6% Iron 62.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
* Cream together the butter, raw sugar, honey, eggs and almond extract.
* Sift together the dry ingredients (except the almonds) and mix thoroughly into the butter mixture.
* Stir in the almonds.
* Scoop balls of the dough onto parchment paper covered cookie sheets and flatten with a fork that has been dipped into hot water.
* Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until the bottom is golden.
* Remove from the tray and cool on a wire rack.
This video is a creation of joinmonica. You can visit joinmonica for complete recipes, and more videos.