- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Western Omelet Recipe Video
|Bell peppers||3 Tablespoon, diced (3 different kinds)|
|Clarified butter||20 Gram|
|Leeks||2 Tablespoon, cooked (sauteed in clarified butter)|
|Egg||2 Large, whipped (until frothy)|
|Ham||1 Medium (natural, nitrate free)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Ounce, grated|
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 191
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g33.1%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g52.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 324 mg
Sodium 183.5 mg7.6%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.65 g2.6%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 33 g66.8%
Vitamin A 13% Vitamin C 33.2%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a non-stick pan, add 1/2 tablespoon clarified butter, bell peppers and sauteed leeks.
2) Then slice and add the ham. Toss the ingredients and allow to cook for a few minutes.
3) Pour in the eggs, stir around and cook for about 30 seconds so that it gets just a little color as possible.
4) When the eggs begin to set, top the omelet with the grated Cheddar cheese.
5) Fold over the omelet twice and turn off the heat.
6) Place the Western Omelet on a serving plate and serve immediately.