- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Western Farm Style Fries Recipe
|Potatoes||4 Medium, scrubbed, cut to fit food chute|
Calories 143 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.97 g1.5%
Saturated Fat 0.33 g1.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.7 mg0.6%
Sodium 141.6 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.3%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 4 g7.9%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 56.8%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Slice unpeeled potatoes using a knife or a food processor bowl fitted with a slicing disc and empty the slices from the bowl on reaching Fill Level.
2) Take a skillet and fry bacon in it.
3) Take off the bacon from the skillet leaving behind the fat.
4) In the same skillet, over medium heat, sauté potato slices in bacon fat, tossing often, until they become soft and golden brown.
5) Break bacon into small pieces and sprinkle on the top of potatoes.
6) Add salt and pepper to taste.
7) Serve hot.