- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
West Coast Tuna Bake Recipe
|Elbow macaroni||8 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
|Canned tuna||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
|Sliced stuffed olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, cubed (1 Package)|
Calories 510 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.8%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 41.8 mg
Sodium 1016.8 mg42.4%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.3%
Sugars 8.5 g
Protein 27 g53.7%
Vitamin A 37.2% Vitamin C 22.5%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a 2-quart casserole or oven-to-table dish, combine all the ingredients.
3. Mix gently but thoroughly until all ingredients and well blended.
4. Cover the casserole with its lid, foil or wax paper.
5. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes until heated though and bubbly.
6. Take the casserole from to oven to the table and serve directly from it.