- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Weight Watchers Marshmallow Fudge Recipe Video
|Sugar||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|Fat free evaporated milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Reduced calorie margarine/Light butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Semisweet chocolate||12 Ounce, chopped finely|
|Cooking spray||1 Dash (for the pan)|
Calories 97 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.9%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 17.1 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.2%
Sugars 16.5 g
Protein 0.77 g1.5%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Coat an 8x8 inch pan with cooking spray.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, add sugar, evaporated milk, margarine and stir together. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Reduce the heat to medium-low, stirring constantly and cook about 3 minutes.
4. Stir in the chocolate and marshmallows. Remove the pan from heat and stir until smooth.
5. Pour this mixture into the prepared pan and refrigerate until firm, about 2- 5 hours. Then cut into 36 pieces.
6. Serve this Marshmallow Fudges as it is.