- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Curried Singapore Rice Noodles with Shrimps Recipe Video
|Thai rice noodles||8 4⁄5 Ounce (1 Package, Thin Variety, International Foods)|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon (Mccormick Gourmet Collection Hot Madras)|
|Oyster sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (International Foods)|
|Thai stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Culinary Stock, Food You Feel Good About)|
|Raw shrimp||16 Ounce, peeled and deveined (1 Package, 41-50 Ct, Food You Feel Good About)|
|Cut asian slaw||12 Ounce, cleaned (1 Pkg, Food You Feel Good About)|
|Green onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into thin strips 2-2.5 inches long|
|Vegetable oil||5 Teaspoon, divided (Wegmans)|
|Egg||1 Large (Wegmans)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Large, peeled, thinly sliced (About 1 Cup)|
Calories 336 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.7%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 225.4 mg
Sodium 663.4 mg27.6%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.2%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 28 g56.8%
Vitamin A 42.8% Vitamin C 41.6%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 26.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Combine curry powder, oyster sauce, and stock in small bowl; set aside.
3. Blanch shrimp 30 seconds in reserved pot of boiling water. Add slaw and green onion; blanch 5 seconds. Drain well; set aside.
4. Drizzle 2 tsp oil around sides of stir-fry pan; tilt pan to distribute evenly. Heat oil in pan on HIGH until oil faintly smokes. (If oil smokes too much, pan is too hot.) Add egg; cook, scrambling it, just until set. Set aside. Wipe out pan with paper towel.
5. Drizzle remaining Tbsp oil around sides of pan; tilt pan to distribute evenly. Heat oil in pan on HIGH until oil faintly smokes. Add onion slices; cook, stirring, about 2 min.
6. Add noodles and curry powder/stock mixture to pan. Stir fry about 1 min. Add shrimp, vegetables, and egg. Stir fry 1 min.