- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Tortellini with Spinach & Roasted Tomatoes Recipe Video
|Fresh tortellini||20 Ounce (Wegmans Italian Classics Six Cheese Tortellini (Dairy Dept))|
|Baby spinach||5 Ounce (Organic Food You Feel Good About)|
|Roasted tomatoes||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), strips (Mediterranean Bar)|
|Pesto sauce||6 7⁄10 Ounce (Italian Classics Tomato Pesto)|
|Cracked black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Parmigiano reggiano||4 Tablespoon, divided (Italian Classics Shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano)|
Calories 736 Calories from Fat 328
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.3%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.8 mg
Sodium 1117.6 mg46.6%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 25 g50.5%
Vitamin A 59.5% Vitamin C 30.1%
Calcium 42.3% Iron 18.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a rapid boil on high heat.
2. Add tortellini and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 min.
3. Add spinach to pasta and cook for less than 1 min. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
4. Return tortellini and spinach to the empty pan. Add roasted tomatoes, pesto, and reserved pasta water. Combine and season to taste with pepper.
5. Divide among four dinner plates and sprinkle each serving with shredded cheese.