- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Sweet Potato Gratin Recipe Video
|Sweet potato||3 Medium, peeled and sliced|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Crushed black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||235 Milliliter|
Calories 303 Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.6%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g67.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.5 mg
Sodium 326.9 mg13.6%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.3%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 3 g6.2%
Vitamin A 336.5% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a shallow oiled baking dish, spread minced garlic.
3. In the baking dish, arrange the sweet potato in layers starting from outside of the dish.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper over sweet potatoes.
5. Gently stream the cream over sweet potatoes so it spreads evenly.
6. Place the baking dish in oven and bake about 45 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed and a brown crust is formed on top.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
8. Slice the Wegmans Sweet Potato Gratin in wedges and serve hot.