- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Shrimp Scampi Recipe Video
|Shrimp||1 Pound, cleaned and deveined|
|Pan flour||2 Tablespoon (Wegmans)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon (Wegmans)|
|Garlic cheese finishing butter||4 Tablespoon (Wegmans)|
Calories 353 Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.2%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 204.1 mg
Sodium 300.3 mg12.5%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g2%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 24 g47.1%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 16.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On a plate, place shrimps and lightly dust with pan searing flour.
2. In a non-stick pan, heat the olive oil on medium high heat, until it just starts to smoke.
3. Add the shrimps, and spread them in even layer.
4. Allow the shrimps to cook for two minutes or until they get golden brown.
5. Flip each shrimp and let it cook for 2 minutes more on the other side.
6. Reduce the heat to medium and add garlic cheese finishing butter.
7. Serve this saucy Shrimp Scampi on a warm serving plate.