- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Sesame Chicken with Lo Mein & Green Beans Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Lo mein noodles||16 Ounce, boiled, drained|
|Green beans||12 Ounce, cut & trimmed|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablesppons|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), cut and peeled|
|Slaw||12 Ounce, cleaned|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Roasted sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 796 Calories from Fat 330
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.2%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g31.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30 mg10%
Sodium 1563.7 mg65.2%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.4%
Sugars 30.2 g
Protein 42 g84.1%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a chicken breast piece and cut into small pieces.
2. Blanch the green beans and keep aside.
3. Take a pan and add a couple of teaspoon of vegetable oil into it.
4. Add the chicken pieces into the heated oil and brown them uniformly.
5. Meanwhile blanch the Lo mein noodles. Take a big vessel and boil the water. Add the noodles into it and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Remove the chicken from the pan and place over the plate.
7. Add the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil to the same pan.
8. Add 2 cloves of minced garlic, and packaged coleslaw (cabbage, carrot and celery) to the pan.
9. Add the blanched green beans and toss them well.
10. Add the fried chicken pieces and toss them.
11. Add the noodles and a cup of garlic sauce. Toss them well.
12. Place the dish on the plate and sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on the top before serving.