- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Sesame Chicken with Lo Mein & Green Beans Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Lo mein noodles||16 Ounce, boiled, drained|
|Green beans||12 Ounce, cut & trimmed|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablesppons|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), cut and peeled|
|Slaw||12 Ounce, cleaned|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Roasted sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 454 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.6 mg
Sodium 427.2 mg17.8%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.5%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 35 g70.1%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 50.6%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a chicken breast piece and cut into small pieces.
2. Blanch the green beans and keep aside.
3. Take a pan and add a couple of teaspoon of vegetable oil into it.
4. Add the chicken pieces into the heated oil and brown them uniformly.
5. Meanwhile blanch the Lo mein noodles. Take a big vessel and boil the water. Add the noodles into it and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Remove the chicken from the pan and place over the plate.
7. Add the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil to the same pan.
8. Add 2 cloves of minced garlic, and packaged coleslaw (cabbage, carrot and celery) to the pan.
9. Add the blanched green beans and toss them well.
10. Add the fried chicken pieces and toss them.
11. Add the noodles and a cup of garlic sauce. Toss them well.
12. Place the dish on the plate and sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on the top before serving.