- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Roasted Savory Mushrooms and Onions Recipe Video
|Baby bella mushrooms||2 Packet, halved|
|Cipolline||1 Packet, peeled (wegmans)|
|Pearl onions||1 Packet, peeled (wegmans)|
|Savory finishing sauce||2 Tablespoon (wegmans)|
|Basting oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 186 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.9%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4 mg
Sodium 358.6 mg14.9%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 3 g7%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 4.4%
Calcium 1.2% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a bowl, place together mushrooms, cipolline and pearl onions.
3. Spoon basting oil over mushrooms.
4. Season the onions mixture with salt and pepper, and mix well.
5. In a parchment lined baking tray, spread the onion and mushrooms in single layer.
6. Bake the vegetables in oven for 15 minutes.
7. Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F, and bake for 30 minutes more or until browned evenly.
8.Spoon the onions and mushroom on serving plate.
9. Drizzle with finishing sauce on top and serve hot.