- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Roasted Lobster Tails with Shallot Thyme Butter Recipe Video
|Lobster tail||4 Large|
|Shallot thyme finishing butter||7 Ounce (2 packet)|
|Basting oil||2 Tablespoon (Wegmans)|
|Salt and pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 1544 Calories from Fat 419
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 91 g139.9%
Saturated Fat 29.6 g147.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 245 mg
Sodium 1352.4 mg56.4%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.7%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g30%
Sugars 40 g
Protein 29 g57%
Vitamin A 21% Vitamin C
Calcium 10% Iron 30%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, split the lobster tail from center.
3. Loosen the meat from the shell and put it back in shell, do the same for all the lobster tails.
4. Arrange the lobster tail on a parchment lined baking tray.
5. Brush lobster meat with basting oil.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper over lobster tail.
7. Roast the lobster tail in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
8. Arrange the lobster tails on a serving plate.
9. Top each tail with a small dollop of shallot thyme finishing butter.Serve hot.
While checking for cooked temperature, probe meat thermometer in center of thickest part.
This recipe can also be made using béarnaise butter or truffle butter instead of shallot thyme finishing butter.