- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn Recipe Video
|Cauliflower florets||1 1⁄2 Pound, trimmed to bite-size pieces (about 5 cups, or 2 pkgs (12 oz each) Food You Feel Good About Cleaned, Cut Cauliflower Florets)|
|Basting oil||2 Tablespoon (Wegmans)|
|Cracked black pepper||To Taste|
|Parmesan cheese/Cheddar cheese||4 Teaspoon, grated (Italian Classics)|
Calories 88 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.1%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.3 mg0.8%
Sodium 152.1 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 3 g6.9%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 87.7%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Toss cauliflower in large bowl with basting oil; season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet.
4. Roast on center rack of oven about 15 min. Carefully turn cauliflower halfway through baking.
5. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese.
6. Turn into a bowl and serve as a side or as a healthy veggie snack.
You can season the cauliflower with any seasoning or spice you like.
Omit cheese id vegan or dairy intolerant.