- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Grilled Peach Melba Recipe Video
|Peach||4 Large, halved|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoning salt||1 Teaspoon (Wegmans Orange Ginger Seasoning Shakr)|
|Ice cream||2 Pint (Wegmans premium Vanilla Ice Cream)|
|Raspbery vinegar||1 Tablespoon (Wegmans Raspberry Vinegar Spritzer)|
Calories 348 Calories from Fat 187
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.1%
Saturated Fat 11.1 g55.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.5 mg
Sodium 309.1 mg12.9%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 32.2 g
Protein 5 g10.1%
Vitamin A 17.8% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 15.7% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat grill on MEDIUM 10 minutes
2. Toss peaches with olive oil and seasoning in medium bowl.
3. Clean grill with wire brush. Place foil on grill grate; arrange fruit on foil.
4. Sear peaches for 4-5 minutes, until slightly charred.
5. Remove from grill. Cut halves into approx. 1-inch thick slices.
6. Place 2 scoops of ice cream in serving bowl. Top with peaches, drizzle with vinegar.
Sugar can be added if you're looking for a slightly sweeter finish.
To make this recipe year-round, substitute frozen peaches for fresh. Roast about 15 min in 450 degree oven, until edges begin to brown.
To drizzle vinegar, remove top from bottle and pour onto spoon, or simply place your thumb over the bottle top and allow a controlled stream to escape.