- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Gluten-Free Sugar Cookie Cheesecake with Blueberries Recipe Video
|Gluten-free sugar cookie mix||256 Gram, divided|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon, at room temperature|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||16 Ounce, at room temperature (8 oz each packet)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries||2 Cup (32 tbs) (fresh)|
Calories 641 Calories from Fat 348
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g60.9%
Saturated Fat 22.5 g112.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 185.1 mg
Sodium 433.8 mg18.1%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 37 g
Protein 9 g17.9%
Vitamin A 28.5% Vitamin C 8.3%
Calcium 20.4% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixer bowl or food processor, place 240 grams of cookie mix, cinnamon and butter, and blend until the mixture is coarse.
3. In a greased spring form pan, cover the outside of the pan with foil.
4. Press the crumb mixture evenly in bottom of pan, reserving ¼ cup for topping.
5. Bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden in colour, remove and set aside.
6. In a mixer bowl, place cream cheese, remaining 1 tablespoon of cookie mix and sugar and beat until smooth.
7. Add in the sour cream and blend well, add eggs, vanilla and mix at low speed until well mixed.
8. Transfer the cheesecake mixture over the crust and top with blueberries and with the reserved crumbs.
9. Place the pan, in a shallow baking dish and pour water until the latter is ¾ full.
10. Bake the cheesecake in oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until the centre is almost set.
11. Place the spring form pan on wire rack and allow to cool for 1 hour.
12. Remove cheesecake from pan.
13. Cut the cheesecake in wedges and serve.