- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Fingerling Potato Salad Recipe Video
|Fingerling potato||1 Pound|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (You Feel Good About Chicken Culinary Stock)|
|Rice vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Chives||1 Ounce, finely chopped|
Calories 108 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.2%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.83 mg0.28%
Sodium 23.1 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.67 g2.7%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 1 g2.6%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 0.3% Iron 0.39%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place potatoes in stockpot with enough salted water to cover. Simmer (don't boil) on medium about 20 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain. Cool potatoes just enough to handle comfortably.
2. Slice cooled potatoes in 1/4-inch rounds. Place in serving bowl and set aside.
3. In the meantime, in a small saucepan, heat chicken stock to a simmer on medium. Whisk in vinegar, oil, and mustard. Simmer, stirring, until heated through.
4. Add stock mixture to potatoes in bowl and toss gently so as not to break the potatoes.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper then add chives and stir gently to combine.
6. Let rest 15 minutes before serving.
7. This salad can be served both warm or cold. Adding a chiffonade of fresh basil just before serving gives it an extra kick of flavor.
Add jalapeno if you like spice.
Make a day ahead and chill. It tastes even better the next day.