- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Cod French Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 Large, beaten|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Cod fillets||4 (4 fillets about 6 oz each)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon butter sauce||1 Package|
Calories 700 Calories from Fat 436
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.7%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 244.4 mg81.5%
Sodium 198.6 mg8.3%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 37 g73.4%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 8.9% Iron 15.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Season the cod fish with salt and pepper.
3. Beat 3 eggs in a mixing bowl.
4. Coat the fish pieces first with flour and then with the beaten eggs.
5. Heat the pan and add olive oil into it.
6. Fry the fish pieces to make them brown on both sides.
7. Place the pan along with fish pieces into the preheated oven at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
8. Take out the fish from the oven and place it over white beans, garlic and crushed red chili.
9. Add the lemon butter sauce over the top of fish before serving.