- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Citrus Vinaigrette Recipe Video
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Grapefruit juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Shallot||1 Tablespoon, peeled|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 561 Calories from Fat 487
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.7%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g35.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 322.8 mg13.5%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.17 g0.69%
Sugars 15.6 g
Protein 0.67 g1.3%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 41.7%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, take 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.
3. Add a tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of minced shallot to the juice mixture.
4. Add ¼ cup of vegetable oil slowly and continue mixing the juice mixture.
5. Season with little salt and pepper.
6. Add the zest of citrus fruits and mix everything well.
7. Use the vinaigrette with any salad of your choice.